Don’t miss your chance to learn from industry and drive CoR safety discussions at the ALC Supply Chain Safety & Compliance Summit!
The first day of the ALC Supply Chain Safety & Compliance Summit will feature policy presentations and panel discussions on legislative, policy and technological developments in the logistics industry, as well as incident case studies.
Session will focus on the Chain of Responsibility (CoR), and will include:
- What have we learnt and what is next?
- Next steps for the National Transport Commission
- How an industry has applied the National Logistics Safety Code and used it to improve their safety and competitive advantage
- Development of a Container Code
- The Road Safety Remuneration Tribunal and CoR
- The Role of Technology in CoR compliance
This will be your chance to:
- Engage directly with government and industry leaders on key policy issues
- Stay ahead of the latest regulatory changes
- Learn how best practice compliance can be applied to your organisation
The issues raised over the course of the day will be actioned by ALC before the 2016 Summit.
Day two of the Summit will feature a series of specialised workshops to ensure you stay up to date with the key safety and compliance issues in our industry.
If your job involves controlling or influencing the movement of freight, you won’t want to miss your chance to:
- Take part in interactive discussions to ensure CoR compliance is integral to your organisation’s day to day operations
- Discuss real solutions to common CoR problems
- Learn how tailored codes of practice can strengthen your organisation’s compliance strategies
Workshop topics will include:
- New and updated load restraint guides
- Partnership Audit Reviews
- Back of vehicle height safety – explore ideas to address the risks to drivers
- Subcontractor compliance management – best practices
- Developing criteria for company boards reporting
- Driver Feedback – how would they improve industry safety?
Read more about CoR in the second edition of ALC’s Strengthening the Supply Chain newsletter.