The ALC Senior Executive Boardroom Series brings together senior industry leaders to discuss national and state based issues, priorities and perspectives. The series focuses on infrastructure planning, investment, and regulation, as well as the broader needs of the transport and logistics supply chain.
In every state and territory with the minister for transport or other relevant portfolio minister in attendance, it offers guests the opportunity to share the industries views with the Minister and other logistics industry attendees.
The Minister will make some introductory remarks, following which attendees will be invited to make a short summary of issues facing the industry and their business.
To encourage the roundtable format, events are exclusive and numbers are strictly limited.
For further information on the ALC Senior Executive Boardroom series, including sponsorship, please contact Kirstie Clarkson, Events & Marketing Manager, 02 6273 0755 or email@example.com.
Exclusive sponsorship opportunity
The Australian Logistics Council is seeking a principal sponsor for the 2017 ALC Senior Executive Boardroom Lunch series, which bring together senior ALC members and industry leaders to discuss national and state based issues, priorities and perspectives. The series focuses on infrastructure planning, investment, and regulation, as well as the broader needs of the transport and logistics supply chain.
Held with state infrastructure, transport, and planning ministers or shadow ministers in attendance, the Lunches offer guests high level access and the opportunity to share industry views. To encourage the roundtable format, the Lunches are exclusive and numbers are strictly limited. By sponsoring the Boardroom Lunch series, you can ensure your business is represented at each lunch.
As the sponsor of the Lunch series, your organisation will receive:
- Two tickets to each lunch
- Opportunity to welcome the minister and guests at the beginning of each lunch
- Option to provide a gift at each place setting
- Recognition of sponsorship on all lunch invitations, sent to the ALC Board, members, and guests
- Complimentary registrations for major ALC events, including ALC Forum and the ALC Supply Chain Safety & Compliance Summit
- Discounted sponsorship and exhibition opportunities at ALC major events
- Invitations to exclusive ALC events and meetings
- Listed as an ALC sponsor in ALC’s publications, including corporate brochure, Annual Report, submissions, website, and e-newsletter.
To discuss this exclusive sponsorship opportunity, please contact Kirstie Clarkson, ALC Events & Marketing Manager on 02 6273 0755 or firstname.lastname@example.org.