The ALC Supply Chain Safety & Compliance Summit will be held on 26-27 August 2015 at the Australian Technology Park in Sydney.
With the theme Chain of Responsibility is Your Responsibility, the Summit will feature policy discussions on day one and workshops on day two. For the first time, the ALC Supply Chain Safety & Compliance Summit Dinner will include the 2015 Steel Transport Safety Network Logistics Safety & Environment Awards.
The Summit is expected to attract more than 300 industry representatives from all parts of the supply chain, including transporters, customers and suppliers.
Chain of Responsibility (CoR) means all parties in a supply chain are required to implement positive actions to prevent breaches of the law. Companies cannot ‘contract out’ their CoR obligations, no matter what their industry sector or part of the supply chain.
Register now for your chance to participate in key discussions, and hear from a range of expert speakers from both the public and private sectors, who will discuss the critical issues facing the logistics industry in regards to supply chain safety and compliance.
Attend to find out how you can:
- Understand how Chain of Responsibility operates under the Heavy Vehicle National Law
- Stay ahead of the latest regulatory, compliance and enforcement trends
- Discover real-world solutions to implement an effective compliance program
- Ensure CoR compliance is a critical part of your organisation’s day to day business
Speakers confirmed for the must attend 2015 Summit include:
- The Hon Duncan Gay MLC, Minister for Roads, Maritime and Freight
- Ingilby Dickson, General Manager Supply Chain & Processing, BlueScope Steel and Chair, ALC Safety Committee
- Paul Retter, Chief Executive Officer and Commissioner, National Transport Committee
- Sal Petroccitto, Chief Executive Officer, National Heavy Vehicle Regulator
- Peter Wells, Director Customer & Compliance, Roads & Maritime Services
- Paul Endycott, General Manager Compliance Operations Branch, Roads and Maritime Services
- Geoff Farnsworth, Partner, Holding Redlich
- Mark McKenzie, Chief Executive Officer, Australasian Convenience and Petroleum Marketers Association
- Peter O’Shannessy, Managing Director, Kalari Pty Ltd
- Lori Mooren, Senior Research Fellow, Transport and Road Safety Research, School of Aviation, University of New South Wales
- The Hon Jennifer Acton, President, Road Safety Remuneration Tribunal
SPONSORSHIP & EXHIBITION OPPORTUNITIES
Sponsoring or exhibiting at the ALC Supply Chain Safety & Compliance Summit will provide your company with unique and valuable marketing and networking opportunities.
If you want to interact with a range of companies from across the supply chain and across all modes of transport, then the ALC Supply Chain Safety & Compliance Summit is for you.
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities will sell quickly so contact ALC today to avoid disappointment.