DAY ONE will comprise of policy discussions with a range of expert speakers who will discuss the critical issues facing the logistics industry in regards to supply chain safety and compliance.
DAY TWO will feature targeted workshops on Chain of Responsibility compliance.
ATTEND to find out how you can:
- understand how Chain of Responsibility operates under the Heavy Vehicle National Law
- stay ahead of the latest regulatory, compliance and enforcement trends
- discover real-world solutions to implement an effective compliance program
- ensure CoR compliance is a critical part of your organisation’s day to day business.
The 2015 Steel Transport Safety Network Logistics Safety & Environment Awards will be held as part of the ALC Supply Chain Safety & Compliance Summit Dinner.
The Awards recognise the achievements, improvements and leadership in safety and environment by those working in the Steel Transport and Logistics Industry.
Dinner tickets are on sale now.
Date: 26-27 August 2015
Venue: Bay 4, Australian Technology Park, Locomotive Street, Everleigh
Who will attend: Over 300 industry representatives from all parts of the supply chain, including transporters, customers and suppliers.
Cost: Registrations start at $700, and includes:
- attendance on both days
- entry to the Supply Chain Safety & Compliance Summit Dinner
- Summit materials.