ALC Annual General Meeting Welcomes New Members and Appoints Board
Media Release – 31 May 2021
The Australian Logistics Council (ALC) held its annual general meeting today ahead of the start of its Inland Rail Conference in Albury.
The past year of hard work, successes, and unchartered new ways of engaging with industry and Government to adapt to the evolving COVID-19 pandemic was recognised and commended.
The meeting announced new ALC Corporate Memberships including: Coca-Cola Europacific Partners, LINX Cargo Care Group, and Amazon. While new ALC Associate Memberships included Boral.
The following members were appointed to the ALC Board:
- Philip Davies, Partner Deloitte (Chair)
- Ben Newton, Head of Transport Development, Primary Connect Woolworths Group (Deputy Chair)
- Mr Simon Orsmby, Group Executive Interstate Network, ARTC (Deputy Chair)
- Mark Mazurek, Chief Executive Officer, Linfox Logistics Australia and New Zealand
- Roy Cummins, Chief Executive Officer, Port of Brisbane
- Maurice James, Managing Director, Qube Holdings
- Anthony Jones, Chief Executive Officer, Linx Cargo Care Group
- Paul Digney, Chief Operating Officer, Qube Holdings
- Brendan Bourke, Chief Executive Officer, Port of Melbourne
- Zdenka Ivankovic, Chief Corporate Affairs Officer, Toll Group
- Marika Calfas, Chief Executive Officer, Ports NSW
- Paul White, Director Corporate Affairs, Qube Holdings
- Ingilby Dickson, be appointed as an Independent Director
- Mr Phillip Parsons, General Manager, Coca-Cola Europacific Partners Australia
After what was a challenging and successful year, the ALC Board is confident that it has the right experience, attitude, and influence to ensure ALC continues to deliver its important contribution for Australia’s Supply Chain industry.