COVID 19 RESILIENCE How to work safely in the new normal webinar – 17 June 2020
The COVID-19 virus has spread across the world at an astonishing pace. The need for social distancing and other restrictions placed on businesses during the current COVID-19 pandemic has had a significant impact on the supply chain throughout Australia.
To address the immediate and ongoing needs of ALC members and their supply chain partners during this constantly changing crisis, ALC engaged International SOS to deliver a webinar to help organisations strengthen their business resilience strategy in response to COVID-19.
As employers try to respond effectively to manage impacted business operations and the health of their employees in the ever-evolving outbreak it is imperative that businesses also have a recovery plan for the next phase of COVID-19.
The webinar covered:
- General medical/security update on COVID-19 in Australia including information on global issues, the possibility of a second wave and its implications, vaccine, etc.
- What are companies doing to plan for transition and the ‘new normal’?
- Practical tips on what planning can look like
- Specific controls for our industry given the transient nature of our businesses
- ALC Safety Committee members shared some practical tips on what they are already doing in their organisations